Display these posters and share these info graphics as reference tools or to reinforce awareness of health and safety messages, techniques, and best practices.
safety posters supplement your safety program. They reinforce safety training and remind employees of safe work practices. Demonstrate your commitment to a safe workplace by displaying posters relevant to your operation.
Tips for Displaying Safety Posters:
- Select posters that are relevant for your business.
- If there is no exact match, choose posters about safety basics, such as housekeeping and safe lifting.
- Prominently display posters where employees are likely to see them.
- Consider using a frame or other method to bring attention to the posters.
- Replace or rotate posters periodically to maintain interest.
- Use the poster in your safety training as a visual aide. For example, if you plan to display a poster on safe lifting, use the poster first in your training, then display it on the wall.