Dos and Dont's - Gasoline :
- Use gasoline out doors only and store in cool place and well ventilated areas.
- Start char coal grills only fluid labelled as "charcoal stater fluids".
- Keep gasoline locked up and put of the reach of children,
- Use containers that have been lighted or approving.
- Fill gas powered equipmentwhen engineers are cool.
Siphon gasoline by mouth.
- Use gasoline near a flame source, such as burning leaves or brush.
- Induce vomiting if gasoline is swallowed.
- Use gasoline as a cleaning fluid or solvent.
- Store gasoline in the house.
- Dispense gasoline into a portable container while it is located inside the vehicle, or pick up truck bed