Dos and Don ts - Aerosol spray cans:
- DO use up the contents of an entire spray can before starting another. Make sure that the can is completely empty before discarding it.
- DO return spray cans that malfunction (for example, the tip breaks off).
- DO use refillable mechanical spray cans when possible.
- DO establish a distribution control system to limit aerosol cleaner use.
- DO consider phasing out the use of spray cans in your shop.
- DON'T spray in/or around other solvents. Hazardous contamination may result.
- DON'T discard partially empty spray cans in the trash dumpster.