Dos and Don ts -Lawn mowers:
- Check the oil before operation.
- Sign the log sheet enter hours, report problems.
- Clean the mower after us(Wisk broom).
Be Gentle With Damaged Grass.
Sharpen Your Blades Regularly.
- let your engine get low on oil.
- let your radiator coolant get low.
- suffocate your engine.
- hit tree stumps.
- try to use your mower to quickly re-spool rope or barbed wire.
- operate your mower if safety equipment is not working properly. Do read your manual and follow all safety instructions.
- let your mower deck get clogged with grass and debris.
- let animals live in your mower.
- use unsafe mower blades.
- forget regular maintenance.
- leave gas in your equipment for more than two weeks.